the daylight eye balm spf30
BRIGHTENS · REGENERATES · DECONGESTS · PROTECTS
The combination of key ingredients makes this formula a complete treatment during the day. Nourishes, moistures, stimulates cell renewal, brightens and protects from UV light. Also helps reducing puffiness and dark circles. With a light coverage helps to even and brighten the eye contour area.
For all skin types and tones. Suitable for sensitive skin. Unisex.
100% natural | Vegan | Fragrance free.
- Bacopa and Tamanu oil reduce puffiness and increase microcirculation.
- Pichia Ferment extract boost collagen production.
- Raspberry Seed oil and Orizanol reduce hyper-pigmentation, repair sun damage and brightens the skin.
- Lapsana and Moringa extracts, antioxidants, protect from free radicals and pollution.
- Squalane and Hyaluronic Acid provides intensive hydration, plump the skin and reduces fine lines.
- Mango and Avocado oils nourish and enhances the protective barrier.
- Zinc Oxide provides 100% mineral SPF30 sun protection (non-nano)
Slide your fingertip across the surface of the balm taking a small amount of product. Apply with a gentle dabbing motion along the contour of the eye, lightly massaging the area from the inner corner of the eye to the temple.
In order to keep the balm texture, avoid drastic temperatura changes.
Do not apply on damaged skin. Avoid direct contact with the eye. Keep away from children. Do not ingest.
Full Ingredients list
Prunus amygdalus Dulcis Oil*, Zinc Oxide, C10-18 Triglycerides, Candelilla Cera, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Squalane, Jojoba esters, Helianthus annuus Seed Wax, Persea Gratissima oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil*, Oryzanol, Rubus idaeus Seed Oil*, Pichia Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bacopa Monnieri Extract, Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Acacia decurrens Flower Wax, Polyglycerin-3, Tocopherol, +/- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI77491..
*from organic farming
100% natural ingredients
- Glass jar.
- Wood cap (whitened oak).
- Cardboard box.
Every component is recyclable.
There are no reviews yet.